Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holidays!

The holiday season (pretty much from October-January 1st) is my favorite time of the whole entire year. I just love that feeling in the air and decorating my apartment for each event, Halloween/Thanksgiving/Christmas. It was also my 21st birthday on the 20th so that was super exciting too. I like being able to order girly frothy drinks. I also REALLY love knowing that I'm about to get a month off of school and I'll finally be about to relax and read all the books I've been waiting all semester to read.

This Christmas was a little sad because my mister went to North Carolina to be with his family and I stayed here with mine and the pup. We haven't gotten to spend a Christmas together for two years because of family being out of state/work schedules. But he comes back in two days, luckily, and I cannot wait to exchange gifts with him.

So this Christmas I hung out with my Dad in the morning because my mom was at work, went and had dinner at my Aunt's, and came home and finally opened presents with everyone. Penelope had a blast chasing all the paper on the floor and chewing on everyone's gifts while ignoring hers.


Also Penelope is now 4 months old and a whopping 23 pounds with the biggest paws I've ever seen in my life. So most of these pictures are of her!


Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays!(:

Penelope and our neighbor's American bulldog, they're best friends

"Wanna go outside?"

Grouch

Goofball

Happy thanksgiving!

My birthday banner at the kids I babysit house!

Pre-birthday dinner

Birthday!



My "first" drink(;




Yucky shots face

Helping me with finals .. kind of

Pretty baby

This how she sleeps, she's so spoiled I know

Perfection


MERRY CHRISTMAS :D


1 comment:

  1. omg your dog is too cute!!!! I saw your comment on my blog about raw dog food- we only do chicken. That's what our breeder did so we got that from her. People think it's weird but we don't care since our dog's coat is amazing!! feel free to email me anytime: helenesula@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete