Sunday, February 26, 2012

Let me introduce my Leading Man

Here is the mister, the one guy that I can count on for anything and everything, my ultimate best friend and the love of my (very young) life. I cannot picture my life without him and the past four years have been twenty times more amazing because he has been around.


And this is not to say we've been without our fair share of problems, because we have certainly had them. I have hurt him and he has hurt me but we learn to work through them and make ourselves a stronger unit because of that. I think we get along so well because no matter what we fight about we have the ability to look at each other a couple of minutes later and just laugh about it. And I am probably one of the most stubborn people I know but he is so laid back (thank the Lord) and somehow it just always works out.


I just am really excited for what our lives have in store for us. I can't wait to live with him, to travel around the world with him, to be married to him and have his beautiful babies. Everytime I think of my life I think of him right there beside me through it all.


So everyone, that is my mister. The best man in the whole entire world and I say that VERY objectively. He is kind-hearted, generous, self-less, and just all-around perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment