Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding

My best friend was dating a guy from her work and our town and he decided almost a year ago to enlist in the Air Force. Tiffany was so strong and brave while he was away in basic training and tech school and drove up to see him every weekend she could. They got engaged around her birthday and were married a month later in Texas (where he was at the time) with just her family. Finally when he was done with tech school this month he came home before their big move to Louisiana and they had a reception so all of their friends and family could see them and celebrate their love with them.

Her reception was at a country club and it was beautiful! Her decorations were navy and yellow and she had a beautiful cake decorated with flowers and a candy table filled with all blue and yellow candy for her guests to bring home as favors. She also had the BEST guest sign in idea. Her grandmother made a quilt and all the guests signed the patches on the back with messages of congratulations and love! I forgot to get a picture of it but it was such a cute and unique idea. This is going to be a picture heavy post but enjoy!


Brianna and I, best friends of the bride!

My lovely mister, looking so handsome


One of my best friends Sarah

Tiffany's beautiful cake and cupcakes

First dance

First dance

The beautiful bride with her best friends(:

Since freshman year we've been best friends, I'm going to miss her so much

Giving my "maid of honor (but not really)" speech, so nervous

Relieved to be done speaking publicly

Father/daughter dance

A dance with my best friend


We have to have the one crazy picture

My parents

My wonderful boy

Haha, dancing with the groom


Niki and I

All the girls 

Dancing

Desperate for some love and attention from the Mister

Uh oh, secret drinks

My momma

Dancing with Tiffany's gramma!

Taking a break







Tiffany's mom and my dad

My dad!

Sneaking home some flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment