Monday, June 4, 2012

Vacation pt 2!

Sorry it's been awhile, I know I promised the second half of my vacation pictures the day AFTER I posted the first half but ... I kept putting it off. I'm taking three classes online and I've been ignoring them and thus had to cram a bunch of work into a couple of days last week so I didn't fall behind. Also I've just been in a negative mood lately. I thought summer would be more time to relax and be around my friends but everyone is busy. One of my good friends went back up to her school for the summer, one is in the process of planning a reception in the next two weeks and then moving the week after that, and the other two work every day during the week. So I kind of just sit around and then drive down to my school two days in a row to work (do not even get me started on how big a waste of time that is). Anyway, I'm going to try to be more positive on a day to day basis. I always seem to have trouble with that. Now that I've rambled and bored all of you, I'm sure, here are the rest of my vacation pictures!


pier lovin'




the mister being a huge creep




i mean, my level of attractiveness just escalates in pictures

always making fun of me, sigh

the beautiful and newly mr and mrs!


one of my best friends since we were 14





And unfortunately that was the end of our trip. We spent two beautiful days on the beach in Destin, Florida and I wish more than anything we could be back. It was magical and relaxing and just what I needed (and need more of!).

No comments:

Post a Comment