Sunday, July 15, 2012

Photo Dump

Three days with my new phone and I cannot put it down. I want to take pictures of everything and text everyone and be on my phone all the time. I'm driving my friends crazy!

So with that in mind here are the pictures I've taken over the past few days.

first picture!

jumping in our pool

he tried to get me wet ... it looks like he's drooling, right?

camera obsessed with a naked face

target runs with my favorite couple

picfx app editing 

posing at breakfast

preparing for the day

homework time :(

DONE WITH HOMEWORK TIME ... until the next day

friday night jello shots (so good)

girlfriends

where'd all the boys go?

playing attempting drinking games

jello shot tongues

soaking in the sun before the afternoon thunderstorms

chippy chops bath

made a new best friends

bonfire at our friend's going away party

That was my past two days. I was a lot busier than I have been because I spent a lot of time visiting people and doing things when I usually just hang out at home every day because everyone else is always busy. However one of my best friends and her boyfriend are moving to Fort Meyers tomorrow and I'm very upset about that. All my friends are leaving me! I'll post a "Lately in my Life" post sometime in the next few days to catch up on things though(:

No comments:

Post a Comment