Monday, August 13, 2012

Before I'm 25

I want to do so many things in my life, obviously, but I always put things on hold for when I have money or more free time and lately I've been thinking that I need to do things NOW. This is the best time for me to begin making memories, money be damned! So in honor of this new committment to celebrating my life and living it the fullest, here is my bucket list of things to accomplish BEFORE I turn 25 years old (so I have a little less than five years, uh oh!)


  • Graduate with high honors (magna cum laude since summa is impossible) with two Bachelor's degrees
  • Finish my Master's and begin an awesome job helping children and families
  • Get married!!!! HINT HINT (;
  • Go on a cruise with my hunny and maybe our friends
  • Hold a baby tiger
  • Travel overseas
  • Move out somewhere way different from where I've been living my whole life (preferably another state)
I can't think of anything else right now but I'll definitely be adding to this. After all, a lot can change in five years and I may have different goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment