Saturday, May 5, 2012

Lately In My Life

These are the happenin's as of late in the life of one USE to be overwhelmed but now is ECSTATICLY  free college student :D

Currently reading: In The Woods by Tana French (supposed to be a psychological murder mystery type book, so far no complaints but I'm only on page 60 something!).

(via)


Currently liking: Having all the time in the world to lay out by my pool and cuddle with this precious boy.



Currently loving: Living in my maxi dresses. I only have two so far but I've worn the same one three days in a row (don't worry, I only went out in public in it once).

(an awkward "i feel self-conscious about the way my arms look" picture of my dress!)




Currently disliking: The way I feel about my body lately. I've been really self-concious which is a first for me. I never was completely happy with my body but I never felt embarrassed by it either until lately. I've been working out in my pool and stole my mister's bicycle to try to feel better about myself. However, I find it hard to work up the motivation to do things alone plus I have the world's worst snacking addiction.

Currently hoping: To not begin to stress out because I have to work next week and I'm already dreading the drive to and from Tampa twice a week.

Currently debating: I have the option to work part-time helping an autistic girl this summer. I know the girl from high school/church and the pay is REALLY amazing. However, I have to be in Tampa two days a week and I can't quit my job down there or my research positions. And the two days after I'm in Tampa I made my mister request off of work so we could spend them together. So when would I do that? On the weekends? On Monday? That's no time to devote to helping them. It sucks though. I wish I could do everything.

Currently missing: Having my own place. I hated having roommates but at least I could escape my parents for a little bit. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents but now I feel like I have rules and chores again and I'm TWENTY YEARS OLD. But poor .. so I can't afford to move out on my own :( 

Current favorite quote: "There is no mistaking a real book when one meets it. It is like falling in love." -Christopher Morley



No comments:

Post a Comment