Thursday, May 3, 2012

IT'S SUMMER!

I'M SO EXCITED I FEEL THIS NEEDS TO BE IN ALL CAPS. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT SINCE SCHOOL BEGAN AGAIN IN JANUARY. I FINALLY ESCAPED MY SUCKY APARTMENT, AND BEING BUSY EVERY SINGLE DAY AND I HAVE THREE GLORIOUS MONTHS TO SWIM IN MY POOL, KISS MY KITTY ALL DAY, AND SEE EVERYONE OF MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS.

Enough screaming, but I really am so happy. I can already feel my spirits lifting. I had a very big, black cloud following my around for months and I finally feel the sunlight today (figuratively and literally). I spent the last hour in my pool blasting music. A lot of Beach Boys and .. I'm ashamed to admit .. One Direction. I just love their song "What Makes You Beautiful." It makes me feel good about myself! Enough of that.

I'll be updating a lot more frequently now. The only days I'm ever obligated to do something is on Tuesday and Wednesday I have to go back to Tampa for work/research labs. Which isn't going to be too awful.

Here are some goofy photobook pictures of two girls from Tampa I'll miss the most and my lovely kitty basking in the summer sun!







No comments:

Post a Comment