Saturday, May 26, 2012

Vacation!

Last weekend the mister and I went up to Destin, Florida with one of my best friends, Tiffany, to visit her husband. Her husband is at Eglin Air Force base for the last of his technical training and we wanted to visit him before they move to Louisiana in June. It was about 7 hours to get there but the time changed to an hour earlier so it seemed shorter. It is so beautiful in the panhandle of Florida, I wish I could have stayed forever. The water is the prettiest water I've seen in Florida and I've lived here my whole life. It also doesn't even seem that salty. I swallowed some accidentally and it didn't make me cringe like normal. If I hadn't forget to apply sunscreen to the tops of my feet (OUCH, STILL!) then I would have stayed at the beach for all of the three days. Here are some pictures from the weekend, I'll post the rest tomorrow!












No comments:

Post a Comment