Thursday, May 10, 2012

Recent Reads v2

Hi y'all! I've read three more books since I last posted a recent read (I'm quick, you gotta keep up!). So here's what I've read the past week or so.

If you want to read my first Recent Reads post ever it's right here!

Fifty Shades Darker: Just as good as the first one, just as racy. Definitely wouldn't recommend it if you're younger than ... well I guess I can't really tell you not to read it but if I had a teenage daughter (like, 16 or younger) I would be a little bit appalled if she was reading it. HOWEVER, this book had more of a plot than the first one and was less centered around sex (not completely but I felt like there was more of a story).

Fifty Shades Freed: This one is probably my favorite. I thought this book had the most plot/action/story line and the most character development. I'd definitely recommend reading all three. I know some people have stopped at one but I think it's worth it to get to this one!

In the Woods: I enjoyed this book, it takes a lot for me to not enjoy a book. I thought it was going to be more suspenseful but it was an easy story to guess the ending to. Slow development and it bothered me I never got answers to one of the characters backstory. I hate being left in the dark and not knowing everything. Especially since it was the central theme of the book. I'd recommend it though. I'm going to read her other books from this collection (it's not really a consecutive series but follows different characters from each book, that doesn't make any sense!).

I'm finally starting Jodi Picoult's newest book, The Lone Wolf. She's my absolute favorite author and I love every single one of her books. I'm pretty sure I've read them all but she has so many old ones I really don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment