Friday, April 13, 2012

Bucket List

I live my life through other people's adventures. I just am at the point where I can't afford to go anywhere exciting. I can't take time off from school or work. I cannot fathom getting to travel somewhere with my mister that we have wanted to go and not worry about taking time off and being able to afford it. I know it's worth it and I know people do it who are in worse circumstances than me. But from reading other blogs and watching shows I now have begun a list of things I am determined to do before I get to old and start having babies. So if anyone reads this and has any suggestions/places/ideas as to where I can accomplish these things or the best things to see, feel free to add on! I'll probably post more bucket list ideas as I have them of course.

  • Pet/ride an elephant.


  • Pet a tiger, a REAL LIVE GROWN tiger.



  • Hold a koala.


  • Go to Alaska and hike and see wild grizzly bears and moose.

  • Shark watching in a shark cave.

  • Spend as much time as possible wandering around all of Italy.
(all images from google!)



No comments:

Post a Comment