Monday, April 23, 2012

The Final Two

Only two weeks left of this semester and I am beyond ready for it to be over. I'm sick to death of my apartment and my roommates and I can't wait to move home. Next fall I've already got a place to live (thanks to my parents!) and it's a nice condo in a nice part of Tampa where I'll feel safe and everything will be clean and up to my standards and I won't have to live around/with other people besides my lovely mister. I have .. let's count real quick, six tests/finals before I can call it quits and move out. I have no idea when I'm going to be able to pencil in time to study for everything plus go to work and lab and class. This is my last week of classes and technically next week is final's week but I have finals all over the place. I probably won't update until I come home this weekend, if that because I have a final Sunday to study for. But I'll be back soon, just in time for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment