Saturday, March 24, 2012

Coach to 5k Week One

Completed! It got a little hard because I developed some pretty gnarly shin splits but I've been icing them and I'm hoping the more I run the less they'll hurt. I'm going to try to run in the pool this weekend or next, apparently it's really good for you? Except I am not looking forward to week two since it gets harder. I think I can do it though, I'm pretty motivated.

I also went to/helped throw a bachelorette party for a friend of mine since freshman year of high school. I had a lot of fun and I really honestly hope everyone else did to. It was thrown together kind of last minute since she's getting married next week (but she's going to have a ceremony/reception in the summer for family) and we wanted to just do something small and meaningful before she leaves next week. I'm sure we'll plan something else that's bigger but we just wanted to make sure she had a good time the weekend before she left. So I hope she did! Here are the pictures:


All this stuff makes me so excited for my own wedding one day. I know I'll have the most amazing group of girls around me to plan all these fun nights and surprises for me and I cannot wait to have those memories for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment