Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Travel Plans

I decided in order to remember where I want to travel when I finally earn more than minimum wage I've decided to blog it and hopefully get any and all ideas/suggestions/advice. I've never planned a "real" vacation before, just road trips to visit family in different states. My DREAM is to travel the world with my Mister, hopefully before we have kids (I plan on having four!) so we can relax and enjoy our love and time together. However it seems a bit daunting and impossible to plan long enough trips when we have to work and only get certain amounts of time off. People do it though, right?

Okinawa, Japan + all of its surrounding islands:

Greece: Santorini, Crete, Naxos, Mykonos, and Corfu (definitely Santorini and Crete, the others just look pretty online!)

Italy: Amalfi Coast, Naples, Tuscany, Florence, Rome, Venice, Italian Lakes (I've been once before on a cruise and was only able to see a couple of these places for less than a day. I wish I could spend my whole life here, I would DEFINITELY consider moving but life just doesn't seem to have that in the cards for me).

I'd also love to go to Spain, England, Scotland, Ireland, Fiji or Tahiti, Switzerland, Sweden, Paris France, Germany, Amsterdam, EVERYWHERE really. And there's also plenty of places I want to see in the U.S but the world is just so big to stay in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment