Sunday, March 4, 2012

Goal Fail

To be honest, I don't think I lost a pound this week. I think I actually gained. I weighed myself today just because I felt like it and it said 163 :( This is kind of disheartening. I went to the gym three times this week and did a lot of work outs so maybe it's just a little building of muscle. I'll say anything to convince myself it's not my fault. I really tried to eat healthy as well. This week my goal is again to lose at least one pound, eat only fruits, veggies, and proteins and to run three miles total (or more) while I'm at school before I come home for Spring Break.

In other news, my hair is getting really long and I've started to enjoy it. I usually hate my hair because it's so straight and super thin and annoying. But I'm going to color it this weekend and trim it and lately it's been looking lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment