Thursday, March 8, 2012

One More Day 'til Spring Break

Tomorrow at 11:30 my Spring Break officially begins! I'm so excited to have a week off to be home and have no obligations and do whatever I want to whenever I want to. My mister also has three days off so we might take a trip to the beach or just hang around town and see everyone. Sadly, two of my best friends had Spring Break this past week so I won't be able to see them at all except for tomorrow. Three of them are coming over for dinner/dessert/wine and a sleepover and I wish I could fast forward time because I CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT wait to see them all at the same time all together.

Also I succeeded in my goal of running three miles in the four days I was at school. I ran one mile a day for three days and took today off. Tomorrow I'm going to try to be motivated to do a butt/arm work out and keep up my streak of exercising. I'm really proud of myself, even if I don't see a difference I feel more confident.

And to end, here are some pictures of last years glorious Spring Break:

No comments:

Post a Comment